View Single Post
Old 02.11.2010, 10:40 PM   #1093
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
new robe. album "BLEAK" coming out through crucial blast soon.

robe. split with ajilvsga soon.

robe. album "FORSAKEN" currently being recorded.

robe. will be in rue morgue soon.

scissor shock "PSYCHIC EXISTENTIALISM" secretly being recorded in a shed. if it ever gets finished -- might take a while -- it'll probably be out on FOR NOISE'S SAKE label.

scissor shock "sYNONYM FOR THE WORD DECAY [DELUXE EDITION, WITH EVERY SPLIT SONG AND COMP TRACK FROM THE PAST 2 YEARS ADDED TO THE END]" and split with twodeadslutsonegoodfuck coming out through placenta recordings.

scissor shock / bubblegum octopus split to come out through kiddieriot.. soon?

stagedive suicide and ranger raccoon entire discographies will be uploaded to last.fm soon.

"the no trilogy" dvd out now through placenta recordings. "man of the graveyard man" dvd out now through strange vistas. "me, myself, and my third eye / mirrors facing mirrors / blaze the pot smoking deer" dvd out soon through sun cult. recently submitted all my films to pathfinder home entertainment in the hopes that they will be able to be distributed nationally, sold on amazon, and available on netflix, in a lavish re-release. blaze, nothing is more beautiful than nothing, both submitted to tromadance in new york 2010. no reason to exist submitted to migrating forms (formely the new york underground film festival) film festival, waiting to be accepted.

new film "CURRENTLY UNTITLED" began work today.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|