View Single Post
Old 04.15.2014, 05:14 PM   #17945
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
ALL ANAL TEEN ORGY 7

I know, I know. "Watch them in order." Everyone says that.

But this is all the video store had available, and I figured something was better than nothing.

Pretty good. I was a little lost at first, not having seen the previous six, but Hillary Wank gives such a moving performance in the opening scene that I was immediately drawn into her plight, which is that she needs all her holes stuffed. See, she's just turned eighteen. So, of course, she wants to celebrate.

But the plot isn't the main point of the film. Character is. The way the actors move from wound up and horny to orgasmed-out and satiated is quite believable. The acting is best described as "minimalist," reminding me a bit of Bresson's work. The dialogue is deliciously subtle and complex. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck my ass wide open. Goddamn," says Ally McFeel while getting DPed by Bohah Hill and James Wanko, which of course echoes the famous scene from Richard III, while borrowing a little from Friedrich von Schiller's later work. Clever! The color palate is a tad boring, but the direction is unfussy and the editing tight. The set designs are excellent. It really looks like a cheap motel room!

All in all I found this a well-made, if not entirely original, piece of work. I'm certainly going to go back and watch earlier volumes.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|