View Single Post
Old 05.21.2015, 08:10 AM   #38747
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Hell yeah, Fantastic Mr. Fox is a visual marvel.

Yeah, by the time I had reached the Venture Bros. clip, I was already pretty lazy, so I just called it "David Bowie Clips". There was an episode in which Bowie, Klaus Nomi and Iggy Pop made an appearance. I used some clips of that episode.

As for Mary and Max - are you referring to the nature of the ending or the characters themselves?

yeah i love venture bros. ha ha ha. good catch there.

mary and max i watched some time ago and only once so i don't recall every detail of who did what to whom ... but basically at the beginning i see them as these sweet people who through no fault of their own become marginalized and manage to form a bond. yet as the movie goes on and mary grows up i started to think "wow, these people are real assholes". in the end i hated mary, and rather than a "comedy" as the movie was billed (it had its funny moments for sure) i perceived it more as a tragedy of fuckups. maybe i misread something, but fuck'em.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|