View Single Post
Old 08.24.2011, 01:13 AM   #24
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Just found out an old friend from my late teens/early 20s girlfriend was the 7th victim of this indiana stage collapse. I found out in the weirdest way possible...I was thinking of him the other day so hit him up on facebook since I didnt have his number anymore and saw all these odd comments "sorry for yr loss etc" so I researched and found out that way...

She wasn't fat either, flosolow.

What the fuck is going on lately. Canada, Belgium, Indy...the beginning of 2012?

Seriously though, he was kind of a country boy but he was always nice to me and even introduced me to my bass player. Real shitty.

Too bad for his girls taste in music, but all kidding aside this shit is freaking me out lately/really tragic.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|