View Single Post
Old 06.15.2011, 07:42 PM   #4101
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I love Code Veronica but I'll always say, that fish thing in the river in RE4 is fucking terrifying.

Oh yeah, most definitely. People rag on RE4 for not technically being a survival-horror game due to the higher focus on action, and the abundance of herbs - but it freaked me out just as much as any other RE title. Even that first scene in the village had my heart pounding.

Quote:
I can't imagine you not loving it. Infinitely darker than RE. Both brilliant but SH has this atmosphere which can actually start getting to you - especially the sounds. SH2 is flat out disturbing.

I probably would. I've heard the combat can be kinda shitty, but isn't that what people also argue about the earlier RE games? I'm really interested in the Wii re-imagining of the original. They did away with the combat completely, and the "silent hill world" (or whatever) develops based on your activity in the game.

ex. If you stare at a bikini calendar for an extended amount of time; the monsters will seem more phallic than to someone who did not. There's also a bunch of personality tests they make you take that'll alter the gameplay environment. Pretty neat, I thought.

So yeah, I'll probably pick that one up first. I love my Wii.

Quote:
They're very bong-friendly is all I can really say about them. To be fair though, Ico is genuinely amazing.

Yeah I've had my eye on it since it first came out - I'm just a twat.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|