View Single Post
Old 04.29.2009, 02:06 AM   #46
Johnny American
little trouble girl

Johnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard suckaJohnny American cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Why the fuck boarders get neg repped for sharing their opinions??

Yeah, I was kind of half-surprised by that ... I wrote a thoughtful (and yes, entirely negative) review of a band that is obviously a favorite of mine and all of ours; it's not like I posted a bunch of fake links to leaked tracks or something or insulted a lot of people. Oh well. I guess this explains why I've been a member for a really long time and only sort of read this board for Moshe's news updates and any other notes of interesting happenings and less for, uh ... well, fan message boards are sorta ridiculous anyway, in general. Thus the half-surprise, haha

Dave Longstreth = gonna be reissued/re-blogged/whatever in 20, 30 years. Not this stuff. I bet my house on that.
Johnny American is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|