Thread: Skullflower
View Single Post
Old 02.11.2019, 08:00 PM   #13
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
tesla you remain one of the most dull idiots I’ve ever had the pleasure of coming across. keep posting, it’s great for my self esteem.

it’s been alluded to for a really long time that bower is a piece of shit, I think I remember reading an interview with Marcia Bassett where she subtly implied that he was abusive/had a pattern of really problematic behaviour. a shame considering he makes some great music (skullflower always seemed really on the nose but hototogisu/sun roof put out some excellent stuff) but when iconography/ideology become a foundational part of your aesthetic (which in this case is 100% of his music) it really raises some questions as to culpability on the part of the listener.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|