View Single Post
Old 02.26.2007, 04:10 AM   #18
foxforce5
bad moon rising

foxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's assesfoxforce5 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
for a long time now, i have gotten no enjoyment out of music, or much else in life. it is hard for me to beleive in the bands the way i used to or respect them as much. i feel like i have nowhere left to branch out into. the only real time i can enjoy music like i used to is when im on drugs which is kinda sad. does anyone have any idea what's going on with me?

Being as immersed as you've been into music takes a large inverstment of energy, and it concerns me to see that energy gone, as you say, "for a long time now", not just for music, but for "much else in life".
I don't think you'll get over being "burnt out" by stumbling across new music. Changing your drug use may be something of a solution, but it seems likely the solution will go beyond just altering drug use.
Its incredibly frustrating to pop in a cd or movie or book you loved and lose interest 3 minutes in, or worse yet, be completly irratated by it. Or to find you now dislike being around friends and family. Or food. Or hot tubs. Or whatever it may be.
SYR2 enjoyment as a litmus test for satisfaction with life?
Ummm, maybe.
Perhaps you could try to find someone you can trust who can help you find decent options/solutions. If you want.
foxforce5 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|