View Single Post
Old 01.14.2014, 11:23 PM   #17728
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

It can be in the right state of mind

that's what i meant much earlier, etc. but cheeto got it right-- in the "right state of mind" you just need to look at water dripping. you don't need to spend 3 years pasting feathers to a strip of film. okay maybe you do. for that very reason. therefore should not be called avant-garde but "shit to trip to film". i'll give them that if they call it by the right name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Me too! I've practically haunted the Getty.

that shit can induce a trip without drugs. that's what potent art can do. that's what one must demand of art though-- that it be an alternative, not a supplement, to drugs.

but supplements/accessories are okay too. as long as they are correctly designated. "peyote mixtape". okay. i prefer beef jerky to doritos.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|