View Single Post
Old 01.14.2014, 06:40 PM   #17723
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Haha. It's a wonder how he worked with people like Jack Smith and Ron Rice and anything got done at all. How that scene got it together enough to produce what it did is its own miracle. Imagine having to rely on Jack Smith for anything.

Quoted for troof.

Do you think I should subject myself to Jack Smith's "Flaming Creatures" once more? The one time I saw it (at the late Lux Cinema in Hoxton), I ended up wanting to beat myself over the head with a copy of the Gutenberg Bible. Mind you, we are talking about the same person who dozed off thorugh large chunks of Kenneth Anger's "Lucifer Rising" at the same venue (I think it was the atrocious dubbed soundtrack on the preceding "Rabbit Moon" that finished me off)

BTW, did you know that Stefan used to refer to yer man as Kenneth Angerbore?