View Single Post
Old 02.16.2013, 08:39 PM   #83
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Here is the list
Almost half of it has been released in all the post-humous Makaveli and Tupac "legit" albums but they are all remixes. The "bootlegs" were initially an LA only thing, you grabbed em at the Compton Swapmeet which is in the MOB neighborhood. These were all made by the Outlawz from 48 hours of tape that Tupac had been rapping on. A lot of those tapes were acapella free-styles, raps, and notes that Pac had put on tape and the Outlawz later had produced and they rapped on it. Others are "out-takes" from earlier studio sessions. However, the Outlawz mixes from the bootlegs better reflect the sound and vibe that Tupac would have wanted, they sound like Tupac albums. A lot of the later reissues have also been remixed to avoid legal battles with the other artists who worked on the bootleg versions, and so they don't necessarily sound like Pac. So I stick with the boots which are not readily available in the internet age. In 1999, they were like solid gold.

thx dude. Was curious. I've listened to all teh bootlegs, but last time was probalby like 2008. I stick to legit albums far more. So was just curious how it played out.