View Single Post
Old 03.07.2016, 01:25 PM   #154
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
ok maybe you didnt edit your post suchfriends, the two identical ones with time gaps between them made me suspicious, plus you've done it before. there are posts that you didnt quote that make it clear whose side you're on. i apologise for the implication. rather than patronise me with another "but how do you know?" condescension you might answer how you weigh the damage to an innocent persons life and career against the false claims of someone who could have proved them initially if they were in fact true but deliberately chose not to.

what's disturbing is that it's clear that i am despised for pointing out that grimms allegations are false. apparently a persons career and reputation are fair game for destruction for the sake of a persecutory victim narrative about rape that provides easy think emotional responses and sensations of self righteousness. grimm is lying and not admitting it, and only one news organization is reporting the other side of the story. the damage has been done to gira who is ironically a rape victim himself, although he has the misfortune of being male and therefore evil.

clearly there is something very wrong with peoples reactions to her smear campaign. i wonder how many in this thread would react if the allegations were made against them or a friend of theirs? if they could afford to, would they go the futile route of libel for the sake of clearing their name, spending thousands upon thousands on an unprovable case? i doubt it. i doubt they wouldn't try and defend themselves either.

-

grimm is refusing to admit her lies and is claiming persecution on all sides and hiding under the excuse of mental illness. what's certain is that she won't stop this behaviour because it's working to get her attention. i suspect she'll go too far eventually.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|