View Single Post
Old 07.07.2014, 09:57 AM   #28
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
They work so much better as a group of creative people than separately. People do get over bitter divorces and still remain friends sometimes. Tell me about it. Not that I ever got married to anyone. I just think that strong relationships are generally long-lasting because two people were friends to start with. The love relationship may have died out but the friendship can still survive, if there's anything of worth to save. That's what separates loving someone from being in love with them, unless I am being naive.

one can never know. generally speaking about other people's relationships.

if people have been hurt a lot and for a very long time, they can end up being total strangers. even despite the other, but that because they didnt like themselves while being in the relationship -when it was bad.
they can even get to the point asking themselves if what they had, ever really was love. although it might have been.

what you describe, can happen; i have 2 examples in my head. one is a very popular dj couple and they still work together, are friends and even go on vacations together.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|