View Single Post
Old 05.05.2015, 01:07 PM   #46548
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I think the White Stripes did a better variation on the blues than Zeppelin. They added color and texture, coming up with an unbelievable amount of combinations for a duo that favored red and black.

See, I think the supposed awesomeness of Zeppelin is self evident to rock fans. But I am not a rock guy. I've always liked music that came from either an infinitely more minimal (or more maximal) place. I'm a punk and lo-fi Bruce Banner carrying around a hip-hop and drum n' bass Hulk inside my psyche.

Zeppelin isn't part of my language. But I'm not gonna say you're wrong for liking them. So... U know.. Don't imply that I'm wrong for thinking Jpy Divison was twice the band Zeppelin was.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|