View Single Post
Old 09.01.2017, 12:03 PM   #40441
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Good luck in Seattle. If everything crashes and burns, I know many people there who would put you up. For serious. If you're cool. Hopefully that doesn't happen. But pm me if you lose everything or something.

shit man...didn't see this. but wow. I really appreciate it.

Anyways....back from the dead. This move to Seattle was quite perfect. Not many challenges....NOWHERE near what my girlfriend and had thought. The drive was super easy and comfortable....got hotels with no hassle about our pets....once we arrived in Seattle...we found a great apartment about 15 miles north of downtown. We have everything we need around us and our animals are loving this new scenery. We live not too far from a small beach. There are whale, seal sightings from there too....pretty exciting and hoping I see a fucking whale. Anyway....a day or two before the move I randomly go on craigslist and found a guy who was selling his arcade hardware collection. Basically....a shitton of stuff. When we talked, he immediately dropped the price by a butt ton(other people wanted seperate shit but he's moving and wanted to get rid of the lot). Anyway....so I decided to pull the trigger and got like two arcade cabinets, along with 6 arcade boards(with like 13 games, two of which don't work, but easy fixes). This guy could've seriously pulled almost double of what I paid had he sold everything separately . Anyways....sold an arcade cabinet and got another one for this guy back in Illinois. Made a lot of money back and basically got a bunch of shit for dirt cheap. Gonna sell more stuff to maybe end up with all this gear for free. Anyway....I would've maybe kept the other cabinet, but it wasn't the original hardware and a pain in the ass to deal with so I just sold it. So yeah....been working with that stuff for the past couple weeks and sending out my resume. And I just accepted a job this week and will be starting this coming Tuesday. Things are going really...really...well. Oh! I might meet up with Dead-Air should time allow it sometime this month.

That's what's been up with the move. Looks like I missed quite a bit.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|