View Single Post
Old 07.08.2007, 06:50 PM   #32
stadtgorilla
little trouble girl

stadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's asses
setlist (encores):
incinerate
reena
bull in the heather
jams run free
pink steam
or

all apart from bull in the heather (washing machine) being from rather ripped.

i can only repeat what lukin said about columbiahalle. best concert venue i've ever been to. amazing sound. i was standing on the gallery looking down on the stage...so good. it was the second time i saw the ddn show, i've been to the munich show before (my hometown), but berlin was way better! they had a ridiculous sound limit in munich, the audience in berlin was way more into it, and you could feel that the band is getting better and better in performing those old songs with every time they're playing them...so i'm very excited about going to london sept. 1.

ah yes...they were filming the entire show for a dvd-release!

please don't get this wrong: i almost (ALMOST) liked the newer tunes better, not because i like them better as tunes but because the band seems more into them in a way...thurston said something like:'this is more like the 21th century now' after the first encore.

don't get me wrong: this was maybe the best gig i've ever been at, there were moments during eliminator jr. or hey joni that were so good i almost forgot where i was...pure sonic bliss...like the world imploding or sth.