Thread: perfect songs
View Single Post
Old 10.04.2010, 09:55 AM   #708
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYHamilton
That's interesting that you would list Reena in there. I think most of the people in this forum hated that song and that album.

I just love Reena. Almost every Sonic song is perfect to me, but when I heard Reena first time, it took me direct somewhere in the deep emotions!!! It is a total emotional fireworks to me! And I love the whole album, itīs very hard to me understand, why people hates it. And many remember to say about that hate!!! Now it has been quite while that people are not repeat their anger about Rather Ripped or the Eternal and I think thatīs good, enough is enough!

There is some very important songs I forgot to mention:
the Who: I can see for miles
Stooges: Penetration
Velvet Underground: European Son
the Cramps: Garbageman
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|