View Single Post
Old 08.25.2011, 05:17 PM   #27410
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
What you are about to hear is me taking the cap off a Lysol spray disinfectant can, there.

What you are about to hear is me spraying the Lysol spraying disinfectant around the room i am in, there.

What you are about to hear is me putting the cap back on a Lysol spray disinfectant can, there.

What you are about to hear is me placing a Lysol disinfectant can down on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is the scissors snapping away at random, there.

What you are about to hear is me placing the scissors on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is me dropping a quarter on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is me dropping a nickel on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is me dropping a dime on the table, there.

Perpendicularly the dime hit the nickel making the nickel hit the quarter, there.

Umm what am i going to do next for your ears to taste, i do not know why the fuck i am doing this.

What is something extraordinary, very extraordinary at that thus wise is me banging a pencil against the table, there.

Now to add a little honky tonk woman to that beat of the pencil on the table, there.

What you are about to hear is a rubber band, there.

What you are about to hear is two rubber bands, there.

What you have heard is me waisting time again asking myself deep inside why the fuck am i doing this.

this track always makes me laugh. And I never heard the two rubber bands.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|