View Single Post
Old 08.27.2008, 02:44 PM   #7484
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Ha. I am only the cause of sweet (sometimes wet) dreams, not fucking nightmares! Poor girl at least you escaped.

Funny though, my friend just got back from Bangladesh where she was the bride in an arranged marriage. We went to lunch yesterday and spoke of her strange traditions and beliefs. I still do not understand the concept of an arranged marriage, it's totally ridiculous.

It wasn't really a nightmare though, just very confusing. Although I pretty much knew the whole time that I was going to run away. I thought about train hopping when I was first told of the marriage haha.

I don't really understand the concept of it all either.

I had a friend who's parents were from Cambodia (I say had a friend, because he exposed an inner freak and we don't talk anymore) Anyways, they had an arranged marriage, and ended up divorcing once they came to Canada.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|