View Single Post
Old 05.24.2008, 06:26 AM   #24
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
...may as well be just a result of verbal inability to express his thoughts in a more structured way - let us not forget mil_pl is not a native speaker and we all have our language limits (i know this feeling very well myself).

The topic starter is a Pole also.

Well, supposedly.

Isn't there some liability for boardies not proficient in English to make more of an effort to articulate and contribute? And especially if they are new members? And certainly if they are going to unilaterally bash Confusion is Sex? This is the Sonic Youth Fan Forum. It's not just any clubhouse, it's the official SY clubhouse. Where the fuck do they think they are? Who the fuck do they think they are?

Look, there's more than just a few arrogant, bright-eyed board members here whose heads quite frankly deserve to be figuratively smashed on the punk rock, as it were.

A blonde was telling a priest a Pollock joke, when halfway through the priest interrupts her with, "Don't you know I'm Polish?"
"Oh, I'm sorry," the blonde apologizes, "do you want me to start over and talk slower?"

It's a joke.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|