View Single Post
Old 12.02.2007, 10:48 AM   #13
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetengine
Well, I guess that makes Sonic Youth the 'Ugliest Band of All Time' then, I guess. Strange, all my growing up, The Ramones, Motorhead and The Clash took credit for that.

Nazi Dog once pointed out that when he joined the punk scene in the late '70s, he was fascinated with how attrociously old and ugly Debbie Harry and the Ramones were.

in her day, debbie harry looked like a goddess.

and thurston's hair is enough to land the entire band on the "Most Beautiful People In The Universe" list. he sat in front of us at sxsw last year, and the entire group of people i was with just looked at each other and said that he was "glorious" and that his hair was amazing.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|