View Single Post
Old 06.17.2019, 04:19 PM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Now y'all are making me feel bad

The instant I discovered the middle mouse button is probably the instant that my internet addiction spiralled
why feel bad? i don’t understand

i mean, if you have the working memory to juggle 52 items at once, then congrats and more power to you. most people can hold about 7. mozart maybe had a lot extra working memory slots looks like. so, if you’re more mozart than the average schmoe, why feel bad?

now if you’re using the open tabs as a reading list, you could accidentally shut down your 52 pages and make it very cumbersome to gather back the same list. there’s a reading list function of your browser you can use more reliably for that.

now i dont like the browser as an inbox/task manager. so i sometimes i send myself links to archival or task management apps. i have one paper inbox and one digital inbox. hoping to get rid of the paper one some day. in the meantime, i use omnifocus. but you could use a simple list on a simple text note.

don’t be afraid of your curiosity. that’s the stuff that librarians are made of. seems like you just need a better information system to handle the flow is all.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|