View Single Post
Old 01.14.2010, 09:59 PM   #1
adjectives-ex
bad moon rising

adjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's assesadjectives-ex kicks all y'all's asses
i was wondering if anybody on here would recommend their favorite recording program that can be obtained via free download. i have had some fun with audacity on my own laptop because of the nature of a really old internal microphone and a 'noise reduction' plug-in. however, i have been hanging out at my mother's house and using her laptop. it's a lot nicer and i was wondering if there was a decent program that utilized an internal mic., but didn't take up a lot of space.

my own computer is crap, so i almost have to keep audacity as the only program on it. but if there is something new out there that you folks know of, please inform me. inform me!

s.
adjectives-ex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|