View Single Post
Old 03.12.2015, 04:59 PM   #38689
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
you used to have to go for your METHADONE DOSE? for real?
you used to do drugs in the past?

i was on it for like six months. clinic was only open from 630 am to noon, and only from 7-8 on sat/sun morning which was awful because i had like an hour-hourish commute each way. so like half my morning was spend for something that takes two minutes. it really is liquid handcuffs. methadone withdrawal was worse than any time i kicked dope. been clean for like, seventy something days now and dude, i do not miss that fucking cherry-flavored prison sentence.