View Single Post
Old 05.15.2016, 10:15 PM   #215
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
He can still do a great amount of damage with executive orders. And someone as unstable as Trump having the codes for nuclear weapons--it's unthinkable. I'm not saying Hillary Clinton is the greatest thing since sliced bread. But the stakes are much too high in this election to take a chance on Trump being elected. And in all fairness, the Bengazi and email "scandals" would have been one day stories if they had happened to Republicans; Bengazi? An underling would have said "The Secretary Of State can't micromanage the thousands of American diplomatic missions around the world" Emails? "The Secretary Of State's private server is much more secure than the inefficient one used by the government."

I'm not waiting for the perfect candidate. I live in the real world, and lesser of two evils is a very valid concept. I won't do it with great enthusiasm, but I'm voting for Clinton.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|