View Single Post
Old 08.10.2011, 03:01 AM   #27247
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
i'm just appalled at the transit on this city, and all the people riding it(for two different reasons)

i was on the train tonight around 8:30 and group of...at least incredibly drunk but i would put very high odds on hard drugs, enter the train

these guys are being loud an swearing, minor annoyance, but they start talking about fucking this 15yrold looking girl on the other side of the train, talking about her tits, pulling their shirts up, saying they would suck her toes one by one and so on, everyone on the god damn train(20+ people) are looking at floor shook

at this point i make a "move"

i gave these pricks a glance

frankly, i'm so dissapointed in myself for not uttering a word but i'm alone and it would be pretty risky to be provocative to a group of 3

at this point they compliment my ballin' shoes(thanks bro) and inform me that they're going to steal them

at this point, a man sitting across from sitting across from me, who happens to be black, leans forward and looks at them.

now, they shut up, for 20 seconds.

now, once the young black gentleman across gets off at the next stop, they wait for him to get off the train, and for the doors to lock

then they get up and call him a, you know what it was.

they clarified they did indeed call him that, informed him that he was also a faggot too scared to do anything about it, you fucking cowards.

one of these guys was recently bragging to his buddies about his new bob marley shirt, if bob marley was on that train i bet he wouldn't look at the ground and keep quiet

they talk more about how n'rs suck,they start looking at people's shoes saying who would be the best to rob

i get off at the next station and these guys get up and start talking about taking my shoes

they're following me and making an actual threat of violence, and nobody says a god damn thing!!!!

a guy also getting off, who was african and clearly fucking crushed at the racism he just witnessed walked with me to the corner.

i mean if these tough guys really wanted to take my shoes or fight a black man they had a chance to do it 3 on 2, nothing

all talk, but when talk includes sexual harassment, racism and threats of robbery i feel like it's standard some of the 20+ people on the train will do something, but NO! nobody ever does anything

this is on one of the new train cars, with audio and video surveillance for safety, if you're going to record my conversations and shit on my privacy at least provide the safety part

is this why the price of tickets goes up all the time? so they can be incompetent with fancier toys?

the last time somebody was being a dick on the train(a drunk as fuck aussie guy peeing in it) somebody told him to stop and got beat up

calgary transit patrons won't keep quiet about everything though, there's one thing that will push people to make a comment, foreigners.

people in calgary are generally very kind with foreigners

so a guy can spill beer everywhere and tell an middle aged woman to leave the country because her parents didn't fight in any wars, without anyone saying anything? saw it happen a couple years ago a tuesday evening very much like tonight.

saw some labourer insult a sudanese, point his drill at him and operate it laughing hysterically

nothing.

i did recently see a citizen make a comment in reaction to other passengers,a group of young brasilian kids were speaking portuguese on the train(oh no!!) the last straw was when i answered a call from mother she grumbled about how no speaks english in calgary, i'm glad these kids actually didn't know english because i don't want the shittyness of the train to gain renown all the way in brasil

now, it was the first day of the biggest tourist event in the city and these kids were with guides

you expect, fucking tourists to know the language and speak it amongst themselves? ffs when you go to other countries you expect everyone to know english

i wish my jamaican friend was on the bus when those guys decided to go yelling out the n-bomb, he doesn't like the train though because the security talked to him like he's an idiot because he has an accent.

all the working class local drunks love going to tim horton's, but not many canadian people work in most of them, frankly i think you should be able to put up with us being in the train if you want yr double-double every morning.

i only see people talking shit like that on transit or on construction sites, the citizens of calgary are almost always courteous to foreigners(not always natives though, you land grabbing dollar colonialists) why does the train environment make people act like that?

this place is about as safe as a city of a million people can be, and this sort of shit gets tolerated on the transit all the time how the hell is it possible?

where are the transit cops?

as far as i've seen, they're usually

1.at tim hortons
2. removing and searching homeless alcoholics, who were causing no problems, probably so they find an unsealed bottle in their backpack, and arrest them for drinking in public to meet their fucking quota

frankly i'm appalled at the transit system and feel like i should go to the mayor's office or something

the mayor,actually is indian, i don't think he would like this anymore than i do
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|