View Single Post
Old 08.08.2022, 07:33 AM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
lol - I don't think I was joking, although I was trying to be a bit deliberately provocative. I do like The Wall as an album (even if it grew off me recently and yes I know what you think) but that was probably despite the cheesy melodrama, not because of it.
oh i read it not like a provocation towards others but like self-deprecatory humor hahaha.

that was probably my own self-deprecation projecting itself, because once upon a time i used to looooove the stuff and even knew how to play some of the songs on guitar. but in retrospect it never did me any good lololol, and i can't stand any of it these days.

melodrama can be enjoyable though, i'd recommend douglas sirk, and fassbinder, and some of almodóvar.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|