View Single Post
Old 08.11.2009, 01:03 PM   #32
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
If we must make this into a separate category (which is arguably anti-feminist since we are implying that a woman can't scream as ferociously as a man and needs a special category) why then "Theresa Screams" by the Melvins sums it up well!

que?

I didn't necessarily make a separate category, this is the same thread. I just thought I would make the distinction.. and if anything it was not anti-femenist, it was pro, because I was BIGGING UP female vocalists in their own category, you just assumed I meant it inferior. Did you ever think I made their own category because THEY were superior and the men were in the inferior category to me? Didn't you read that, "
Quote:
Originally Posted by suchfriendsaredangerous
in fact, since I was in middle school and first discovered riot grrl and chicks screaming in music I liked it better than dude's (which is understandable, ladies are much more lovely than dicks any day )

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|