View Single Post
Old 08.03.2006, 09:34 AM   #47
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I agree totally. But if you want bizarre deaths, you can't not mention Scandinavian death metal bands, can you?

its true. i read a whole lot about mayhem .. the drummer "Hellhammer" is a huge racist.
  • "I'll put it this way, we don't like black people here. Black metal is for white people."
  • "I'm pretty convinced that there are differences between races as well as anything else. I think that like animals, some races are more.... you know, like a cat is much more intelligent than a bird or a cow, or even a dog, and I think that's also the case with different races."
  • "(In reference to the infamous Norwegian church arsons committed by black metal musicians) I don't know, because from the first time I was against the burning of the Norwegian churches. Totally. I told them, why not burn up a mosque, the foreign churches from the Hindu and Islamic jerks- why not take those out instead of setting fires to some very old Norwegian artworks? They could have taken mosques instead, with plenty of people in them!"

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|