View Single Post
Old 10.02.2017, 09:19 AM   #8722
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Do you think Koeman will survive the international break?

Seems like he will after a statement by Moshiri was released

Quote:
"Everton majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri has released a statement insisting Ronald Koeman has his total support.

Farhad Moshiri: "We are in a bad moment but we have played 4 title contenders, 3 away from home.

Today [Burnley] was the only unexpected loss. The 4 pre-qualifying UEFA games and 2 group games on Thursdays haven't helped. There is mental and physical fatigue and 7 injuries.

These are early days and Koeman has my total support. We have great fans and they deserve better. We know the honest and objective expectations of our supporters and will not let them down"

This guy had been swinging his dick saying how he was bringing ambition back to the squad and then a few games into the season he says "Burnley was the only unexpected loss" I mean, jesus, how little ambition can you have saying that?!

And THEN him saying how there's mental and physical fatigue is an absolute joke. If he was saying that after a bad run at the end of the season you'd say "ok, it's been a long season and I get that". Not fucking on the 1st of October!

Is it May yet?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|