View Single Post
Old 04.03.2007, 05:43 PM   #20
ithinkimissyou
stalker

ithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDDY!LUNDBERG!
Same here man. Had a ticket for the Saturday show but organised a change to Thursday, and changed my flights this morning. So here's my crazy plan:

Fly to London on Thursday morn. Rock the Youth. Sleep in airport and fly back to Dublin at 10.00am Friday morning. Head straight to the Picnic for more antics.

I've spent over 550euro alone today - EP tickets for my girlfriend and I, and the bastard Ryanair charging me 100euro to change my flights by 2 days.

Still, gonna be the most amazing weekend ever.

Christ, i never even considered sleeping in the airport. There's a few quid saved

Getting my EP ticket in the morning... it's going to be an insane weekend. SY are the only band I'd do this shit for