View Single Post
Old 12.06.2016, 09:50 PM   #20153
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
exactly! I LOVED Deadpool comics growing up. So when the movie was announced I was like (1) it HAS to be fun/funny/ridiculous/wall-breaking and (2) it has to be rated R, crass and violent as F. That's what the comics should have been in movie form, and that's what got delivered. I was ecstatic.

Deadpool was as perfect an adaptation of its character as Nolan's films were of Batman. Great in totally different ways of course, but somehow equal in delivering pretty much EXAXTLY what I'd always wanted.

I read an interview with Reynolds (God, I think it was in GQ) about the role, and man did he put his all into that project. The result was awesome. Almost don't want them to attempt a sequel because the chances of it being as good as the first seem extremely slim.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|