View Single Post
Old 09.08.2013, 08:51 PM   #114
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Drew Brees 2TD 357 passing yards
Tom Brady 2TD 288 passing yards
Aaron Rogers 3TD 333 passing yards

The three combined were able to equal Payton's debut.

and if Clark hadn't dropped two TD passes Flacco would had five, so meh, get of Peyton's nuts, it won't help your Texans one bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Oh - Giants are about the roll the cowgirls!

Speaking like a veteran - Kaepernick: “If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one.”

No, that sounds more like a rookie bravado. See, Kaep ain't been knocked the fucked out of the game by a defender like Bernard Pollard. Kaep takes those old school Michael Vick/Dwyane Wade risks, and what happened to those guys? Oh right, ridiculous injuries. Kaep has started in all of 11 games, ask me, the guy should be bit more humble. Now that he is the hyped player, EVERY defense in the league is going to hit him hard like it were the playoffs. Kaep is in for a serious reality check, trust me

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|