View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 10:52 AM   #3416
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
congrats dude. what an honor. it's by far my fav video game site too, like I said it has shaped my tastes and inspired me and got me into so many fucking games.

I was playing resident evil gaiden on my dreamcast the other day (the gameboy color game). Why is that game so hated? It rules.

NO KIDDING! I wrote a post about it on my blog in Oct. BUt I'm sure you just saw the recent HG101 post about it. It's such an amazing game. I really love it. I wish there had been a full GBC series of them. They dropped the demake of RE1 sadly. That was gonna be amazing by the screens I saw. I have an issue of Pocket Gamer mag that has a Capcom ad that shows Ghosts N Goblins, 1942 and RE1 ... sadly RE1 is the only one that got canceled.