View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 08:27 AM   #3406
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
broseph, hardcoregaming101.net is my life. I've read nearly every article on that site. It has had a good hand in shaping my tastes, actually, though I am surprised by some of the games they havent' covered yet, like the adventures of little ralph..

same here (about having read almost every word, maybe multiple times). I knew you read it, just making sure you read that one.

I was honored that sketcz said he "seriously loves" my blog in the comments to his recent post on GB batteries. Amazing.

BTW here's a secret... there's an HG101 book coming out in March about Adventure games, and I wrote 2 pages of it about a certain overlooked GBC game.