View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 04:13 AM   #3403
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
@Adam, I understand what yr saying about Zelda II. It does get way fucking hard about halfway thru. But the point is regardless how much time I put into it, I played it (badly) so much when I was young that it has a special feeling to me. The music and the sound effects and the NPC's are just so special to me. In a way more special (personally) than the first Zelda. Now of course the first is a way better game and I love it. Just saying, I enjoy the 2nd more than most.

BTW theres' s a great article on HG101 about the CD-i Zelda's. Have you read it yet?

broseph, hardcoregaming101.net is my life. I've read nearly every article on that site. It has had a good hand in shaping my tastes, actually, though I am surprised by some of the games they havent' covered yet, like the adventures of little ralph...

which is by far my favorite 2d game of all time.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|