View Single Post
Old 11.25.2010, 05:58 AM   #3300
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
The game won't load at all. I put the disc in and it just makes grinding sounds.

If you actually got the game to burn correctly at all... I'll take it off your hands if it's not working for you, since I have a tv that will work with it (I know of the issue you're referring to).

But yeah, there's nothing special you had to do to get it to burn? Cuz I've burned so many fucking rips of this game and.. nothing.

ANyway, I'm playing ACID

Bizarre puzzle game.

Also, got this GREAT, underrated game

this fucking game got SLAMMED when it came out but upon reappraisal, I've been reading a lot about how it's a masterpiece now. I wouldn't disagree -- imagine a 2.5D Metroid, way before Metroid Prime. That's what it feels like. Good stuff.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|