View Single Post
Old 11.23.2010, 08:54 PM   #3294
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
How is it like Crash Bandicoot as opposed to DKC? I wanna pick it up when I get a Wii, 'cause I love the Donkey Kong Country series, but the Crash Bandicoot games have never appealed to me.

you should definitely get it. the only criticism i have is that the controls are kind of weird. i absolutely hate using the wii remote sideways as a controller. the most uncomfortable way to play a video game. it's getting me pissed off right now just thinking about it. and i really don't know why they didn't make it compatible to the wii SNES controller.

it's not really the gameplay that reminded me of crash bandicoot but the art direction and graphics. i'm not a fan of crash bandicoot games. the game certainly does play like an old school DKC game. and the levels are so incredibly fun to play and creative. and they're fucking hard too. it felt like old times.
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|