Thread: religion
View Single Post
Old 07.30.2006, 09:57 PM   #26
Lipslikewindows
bad moon rising

Lipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to behold
But what if they're not assumptions? What if one religion really is correct? I'm not talking about what people have turned that religion into (Taliban or Pat Robertson) but what the religion was actually founded on (and I'm not saying that's instantly discernable either...could take decades to figure out). I think it's entirely possible that one religion is correct. A lot of people would say that all the religions are essentially the same if you look close enough. I would say that if you look close enough, they're actually essentially different. Either one's right or their all wrong (in my view).

As far as getting by in your everyday life with ______ religion, I'm not sure that's really the point...