View Single Post
Old 05.30.2017, 12:18 AM   #21085
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you fuckers are gonna end up getting me to go to a "theatre"

i haven't done that shit in AGES but this week im gonna be in a decent town with decent "theatres"

now tell me please the two of you, how much fucking backstory do i need to comprehend the narrative?

(i mean, i know vaguely who logan/wolverine is and his superpowers and how they came to be. and his shitty temper. not a fucton more but pretty much. i mean i've seen the previous movies but fuck if i can tell you what they were about. some asian chick wraps her legs around his head and he loved the swedish chick who is now some space ghost and rogue and him were buddies at some point and... something. he had memory loss. who cares. am i gonna understand the movie if i go to it cold?)

eta:

a monkey can do that

just saying

you'll do just fine....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|