View Single Post
Old 02.24.2008, 09:35 AM   #62
jetengine
children of satan

jetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't know 'Nevermind' was released as a single in the first place. Actually, I'm starting to wonder if some of these rarities we've been mentioning are completely legit to begin with. I'm highly suspect of the Disappearer 10-inch and the Diamond Sea 12-inch. If you scour the internet, there's not one word of those ever being officially released--even as promos. There are some bootleggers who do a damn fine job of churning out vinyl versions of CD-only official releases. The Misfits' Cuts From the Crypt and EvilLive II immediately come to mind. Sometimes it's quite difficult to distinguish between legit and bootleg these days. For example, I would estimate that a good one-third of alternative rock fans out there consider an album like SY's Happiness Is A Warm Gun to be official.
jetengine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|