View Single Post
Old 05.21.2006, 11:22 PM   #99
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, I got the album for my birthday and spun it tonight...

And of course, I was not disappointed. My current nominee for Album Of The Year...of course, Rather Ripped hasn't come out yet.

Eyeball Growth, you must have no sense of what's heavy and what ain't if you think it's all straight metal..."Wings For Marie" isn't, neither is "Lipan Conjuring" or "Viginti Tres" (although it is kinda pointless for the most part)...

I wonder what they're gonna pick as the next single? Probably "The Pot", since it's the only song besides "Vicarious" that's relatively compact and straightforward.

I loved the dialogue-style vocals on "Lost Keys (Blame Hoffman)", and "Right In Two" is definitely Tool's best song since "Aenema", with it's cool percussion and electronics, and that little guitar hook that pops up...
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|