View Single Post
Old 05.02.2006, 11:53 PM   #94
trainyard bliss
little trouble girl

trainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard suckatrainyard bliss cold hard sucka
i bought it today. i've only heard it once, so i'm intentionally not forming any specific opinions . . . but i definitely liked it.

i realized lately that tool probably has the most consistent reputation as far as how i judge bands that i've listened to. i started getting into music heavily in the 9th grade, and i bought lateralus and aenima sometime in the last third of the year. i've always liked them, and they steadily grew on me. they became my favorite band after 10th grade. since then, i like them basically as much as before, but i've found bands i like more. now, they're near the edge of the ring of favorites below sonic youth and the flaming lips.

i don't think i'll ever really think less of them though. when a band is truly distinctive, and truly excellent at being distinctive, they tend to have lasting impact.
trainyard bliss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|