View Single Post
Old 02.06.2008, 01:30 PM   #26
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiland
beck's shit stain was over thurston long before he wrote linear notes for odelay....
http://www.discogs.com/release/1181572

There's actually one of these on ebay right now.... They don't pop up that often... I've read there were two printings of this, one with expanded liner notes... Im not sure which version this is.

also...didn't thurston do something in one of beck's previous tour books or something? i'm not talking about the lollapalooza diaries btw......

I have this original tape... its' the "2nd Printing," though I've never seen any proof that there really was a "1st printing." Meaning,I always thought the expanded liner notes were a bit of a joke, and that the 1st printing was just like copies given out to close friends or something.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|