View Single Post
Old 07.09.2013, 04:18 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
As they should. ESPN is embarrassing. They just make shit up all the time, and run with it with no shame. I mean, it is sports, its not that serious, but then again an amateur ref just got beheaded at a friendly in Brazil so clearly there is always that potential, especially considering that LA is the ugliest place outside of Boston or Philadelphia for sports

Bill was just speaking the truth. Howard was great, and played Howard basketball, but in truth, by mid-June we here in Los Angeles were well aware that he didn't fit out city, our franchise, or our fans. I wish we could say we wish him well in Houston, but LA fans are generally to shallow and mean-spirited to do such, so we just wish him good riddance! We didn't bend over backwards for him because he never reciprocated that for LA Lakers, essentially Howard was just Lamar Odom in Dallas, and in all actuality, Dallas was WAY uglier to Lamar than LA has ever been to Dwight. Dallas CRUCIFIED Lamar Odom, who was dealing with some very serious family problems at the time, and they gave him ZERO benefit of the doubt, ZERO love even though he played almost every game of that season with them, and ENTIRELY blamed him for no statistical reason for that team's utter slide into basketball shitdom. Fuck Dallas by the way, I love how players are fleeing that city quicker than Boston

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|