View Single Post
Old 07.26.2008, 06:16 PM   #12
koolthing78
bad moon rising

koolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asses
Free Kitten is a band, Scissor Shock is a band. You said, in essence, that Free Kitten's music is shit. So how is you offering your unsolicited negative opinion about their music any different than me offering my unsolicited negative opinion about yours? I guess I just figured that if you can dish it out (and by dish it out, I mean going out of your way to post in every thread about something you don't like, just to reiterate how much you don't like it--most normal people simply avoid those threads, unless they were specifically started to discuss how horrible something is) you'd probably be able to take it. Free Kitten may have famous members in it, but they're all still humans, just trying to create something that's meaningful to them, and hopefully to others as well--much the same as you are. I'm happy for you that you've gotten great reviews. And the point of this particular thread was to discuss a favorable review/interview of Free Kitten (so obviously some people like it). So why do you have to come in here for the express purpose of being such a downer? That was my point.
Either I don't understand the point of "repping," or I do and it really is pointless. Fortunately I'm colorblind, so it wouldn't make sense to concern myself with being concerned about it in the first place.

www.myspace.com/koolthing78
koolthing78 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|