View Single Post
Old 03.07.2007, 12:02 PM   #29
zedius
children of satan

zedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I used to just disregard it. I'd like to just pretend it doesn't exist, because I don't think it's worth any of my attention and it makes me feel bad. But it's everywhere so unless I want to be a total hermit snob then I have to let it exist. I mean my girlfriend likes lots of cool stuff and is really intelligent, but she also likes to shop a lot and go out and dance to bad music. So if I just laugh at shit like that, I think she feels like I'm making fun of her. And all my friends like stupid shit like the saw trilogy and they want me to meet them at a club for their birthday and I'm like fuck no, why would I want to spend more money than I have to on beer and tips for bartenders and bad conversation.

So yeah, I think it would be better if I didn't have to acknowledge reality, but that's not really the case.

Edit: Calimari is delicious, and so is smoked octopus.