View Single Post
Old 07.11.2008, 10:44 PM   #2346
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
after 10 things, my siblings wanted to do a heath ledger marathon but we came to a consensus that we'd just end up crying.

I was really bummed because the last two movies I watched before I found out he died were A Knight's Tale and The Patriot.

The Dark Knight will be fucking epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
haha. i swear, i've stepped in amniotic fluid a few times at my theatre. shit gets crazy on weekend nights.
I wouldn't be surprised at that at mine either. It's gotten to the point that I try to go when no ones there. Best I could manage was being 1 of 3 people in the theatre for Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D and the other two people were two fifteen year old slipknot fans in the very back corner, cuddling.