View Single Post
Old 05.26.2009, 01:29 PM   #546
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
yes. haangeland would be a good buy. dawson...never really rated him to be honest..he is ok....no more.....
ive heard the pool are scouting around the crotch of aaron lennon!!! now we have to hold onto him! and maybe we can teach him how to cross a ball properly and then he will be a great player.

No idea why they would want Lennon instead of Benayoun, if we could get a part-exchange for that deal we should jump at it, Benayoun is the most underrated player in the league, hes probably my favourite player outside Spurs (plus he's Israeli, not sure an Israeli has played for Spurs before?).

Imagine, Alonso + Benayoun = Barry + Lennon? Thats no equation.
I like Dawson for sentimental reasons, purely for his demeanour, but i think if he went to a Birmingham or Wolves or Sunderland next season he would be a massive asset to them.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|