View Single Post
Old 06.15.2009, 05:26 PM   #45
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
That's so fucking ignorant. If you honestly believe that you know nothing of music or music theory. If you don't like them because the singer's voice actually exceeds your existence, then whatever, or if it's too chaotic for your simple mind, I understand.

However, if your ears could actually conceive music you would realize that the actual build ups and break downs are composed to near perfection. The drummer and the bassist are probably two of the most talented people in the music industry, and in more of a personal opinion, the singers vibrato shakes my soul like none other, but I can understand why people have a distaste for it. Fucking corporate whores whose ears are trained to catchy beats and too frequently repeated choruses.

Music doesn't have to be something to tap your foot to constantly, sometimes it can shake your world and this band falls nothing short of that, you would know too... if you knew anything about opening your ears or your mind.
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|